St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: Beyondhelp
almost 8 years ago
in response to molson200's message

Sherry, first and foremost let me inform you that I do not condone nor will I further the underlying message of hate that is still alive and well on this forum!!!

When you were charged with Defermation of Character, you basically ended any hope of relationship with Lori by saying things that were untrue of her. Lori's reaction to you was only to be expected. That is why I asked that no on who has been charged by the company be at the meeting if any meeting is generated in the first place.

Negotiation is a dialogue between two or more people or parties intended to reach a beneficial outcome. You are right that you have few options left to negotate with at this point. Lori is the one and only officer left so she has to be dealt with in order to make any changes whatsoever within this company.

Just because you don't want this boat to float does not mean others think the same way. Let me remind you, Generation of funds was listed as a topic for discussion and funds were offered. It is only understandable why shareholders who were offering funds would want to be at that meeting. See post:

http://agoracom.com/ir/steliasmines/forums/discussion/topics/675128-sculpin-is-right/messages/2116266#message

Please login to post a reply
beyondhelp69
City
Virginia
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/06/2011
Social Links