St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
FYI
almost 8 years ago

I was the one that banned Steve. He will reappear I'm sure, but the following post is the reason for his banning:

This user has been banned for violating Agoracom's Six Rules of Use
You may Remove this message

Re: This is Rick

in response to This is Rick by sculpin
posted on Oct 13, 16 07:32PM Use the IP Check tool [?]
When you say.... Gay.... In what sense do you refer...... I once put a smile on the face of a curious Mrs Crammer. And of course had my way with most of you. When things got a little spicey in Whitecourt, blood pressure were raising in the back of a half ton truck. Don't you miss the old days of taking names and numbers with follow up visits to pump things up.. I sure do. Anyone up to hockey game or drinks in Calgary give me a call . Say... Did John Doe ever get that strap-on detached from his head or is that a perament fixture now. Wow... We were all so drunk back then , at least we have the memory's right . Mixx I addressed this to Scuplin because if I'm going to be Ban from the site I want it to be by the guy who did it several times in the past and now spends most of his time talking to himself ps. B.B I won't tell them your name
Please login to post a reply
molson200
City
Darwell
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/18/2011
Social Links