St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: Me
over 9 years ago
in response to Lori's message

Here it is again. No gold. No gold. No gold from the uninvested. Look at the volume of verbal diareah from you jove. Tell me jove why lori would prefer to withhold the azimuths and insignificant info knowing full well it would clear everything up. We could then focus on another of our properties and move forward. Lol. You display your arrogance and ignorance insinuating the former minister of defence is a nut because of his belief in ufos. Perhaps you should pull your head out of your ass and open your eyes. In more ways then one. You can try to rationalize your existance here with long winded explanations but the fact remains nobody in their right mind would put as much effort forth as yourself to discredit the ideas presented here in order to further learn about the market with the possibility of finding a way to make money from this observation in the future. That's comical. Thank you for entertaining me today.

Please login to post a reply
mikxx1
City
Mars
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2011
Social Links