St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to GaryLong's message

I agree that there was no attempt to misrepresent the the Tesoro based on the test holes sampled.

Based on the hole locations I wouldn't expect to find much gold.

If you plot the drill hole locations on the anomaly plots it appears the holes have been carefully selected to be on the edge of any anomaly.

Holes 7,8,14.4 for example all appear to be on the edge of anomalies.

Hole 3 just misses a very small isolated anomaly and almost looks like a hole drilled to confirm the accuracy of the IP Chargeability data.

Hole locations for 37,38,39 are in the NE corner right on the edge of an anomaly.

Same applies for 4 and 40.

Why a hole in the apparent centre of any significant anomaly was not drilled is any shareholders guess.

The facts as presented todate seem to be accurate

Sli ran out of funds, which is true and the drill program halted, that cannot be denied.

Has the potential value of the Tesoro been identified based on what has been presented, I would have to say not even close.

Have we been misled - no, facts are facts.

I still feel strongly there is much to be discovered in Tesoro, hopefully for the benifit of the current shareholders.

For the folks who disagree with my opinion, I hope you combine the 2 plots before you provide feedback.

Thank you for reading this

Please login to post a reply
gordp
City
Coldlake
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/14/2011