St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Guys, the issue here is Your Vote!! this other rubbish has Nothing whatsoever to do with the AGM and a Shareholders right to Vote.

Is it any wonder why the shareholder is lashing out at the Company when the Shareholder right to Vote has been taken away from them and cast aside like worthless trash! Can you imagine this in a Federal Election! I blame the invisible Regulatories for not stepping up to the plate.

What's the point of having an AGM if the shareholder is unable to cast their Vote, how can it be so easy for a CEO to unilaterally make a decision to block a shareholders right to cast their Vote? I've been to many AGM's over the years, I've never seen anything like this! Surely, any court in the Land can see why the shareholder is so frustrated, when we are stripped of our right to Vote then we as a Democratic Society are Nothing, and Nobody is listening?? how can this be right?

So, AGM 2013 arrives, are the Shareholders going to be allowed to Vote, Yes or No, simple question! I pray for you guys that it will not take that long to find out, unfortunately the wheels of the Legal System are very slow in these matters, my guess an examination for discovery will take place long before a court date is set... if ever.

Best wishes to all.

Please login to post a reply
eyetell
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/06/2012
Social Links