St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

I agree with what Rinky posted and I am trying to see a positive way forward. These comments might pi## people off - or they might help add a different perspective.

1. This may seem like a strange way to look at things, but I was not part of the group who participated in the PP last fall. All the money that was raised was put in by Lori and a select few. They paid for 60% of the drill program - not me. If they made some poor spending decisions, it was with money they put in, not me.

2. I believe their is gold on the property. I only come to this site occasionally, but I do try to read anything by Sculpin when I do. There are no guarantees, but everything he writes seems to suggest there is a strong chance of a significant find.

3. I am late to the SLI game. I bought a significant amount at about $2 a couple of years ago and I am down significantly. I bought more this summer and my average cost is now about 75 cents. The best way for me to recoup what I put in is for the company to actually find something.

4. Just on principle, I think the green side should fight this to the bitter end. However, that will likely mean I never get my money back. Infighting is expensive. All the money and energy will go to legal fees instead of proving up the property.

5. They likely have less than $2 million in the bank now. The reality is that they will need to raise more money. The only question is whether they allow all shareholders to buy in or do a PP again.

6. If there is cash in the bank to explore the Tesoro aggressively, I think 10 cents is a bargain. I would buy more. For a small amount of money I could bring my average cost down to 30 cents. If this is going to be a protracted legal battle, then I wouldn't put any more money into it - it will take years, if ever, for me to get my money back.

JMO

Please login to post a reply
messi
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2012
Social Links