St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

This is a huge night, and a huge NR for so much work by so many. Once again the 13 names on Page 14 of the Dissident circular, cannot be Thanked enough! This NR would not have been possible without their efforts!

Thanks to all!

Please consider helping out, and I'm sure, the sooner the better!

Donation Repost

As a SLI shareholder who has continually lost all trust in how my investment is being managed and the fact that I have also lost complete hope that current management will ever have my best interests in mind, I want to thank Gil, Darcy and the other financially supportive shareholders outlined in the green circular for their outstanding efforts thus far. These people, without asking for any assistance, willingly took on the burden to not just stand up for themselves against a regime who many believe have no concern for anyone or anything but their own pockets, but also for every other SLI shareholder no matter how big or small. These people have stood up for me, and other shareholders, many of whom they will never meet. For this reason, they have my unwavering respect and support in their attempts to restore truth and respectability to our company, regardless of what legal games may go on by Lori and her crew as we move forward.

With this in mind and after many discussions with likewise concerned shareholders, I want everyone to join me in making sure these people are not shouldering this financial burden alone. It bothers me that these people are fighting for us and having to pay for all their expenses themselves, while the current management team who have disappointed us so very much, can use the company treasury (our money) to fight against us. Frankly it’s just not right!

If every shareholder who has shown their support by voting the green proxy were able to contribute a small donation we could reimburse these people as a way to say thank you and to assure them that they continue to have our support and respect.

I am asking for everyone involved to send in a cheque for any amount that you are comfortable with to help make this right. This is not just about money, it’s about principles! If most green proxy supporters donated $300- $500, it wouldn’t take long to ensure all expenses are reimbursed.

The process has been set up and the details are as follows:

Cheque payable to: Garry B. Ollis Prof Corp

Mail Address: Hastman

Box 3428

Spruce Grove, Alberta

T7X 3A7

***Please Download from the link below, sign and enclose the attached acknowledgement form with your cheque otherwise your donation cannot be accepted.***

If you have any questions please call either: Darcy Hastman1-780-974-5924or

Gilby Hastman1-780-974-5925

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B-hwvUB-zjR1XzBhWWFKUExaVzg

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined