St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to mimi's message

"The company maintains its willingness to engage the Dissidents on these and other issues. The company looks forward to the Meeting, which, for security and reasons related to the decorum of the Meeting, will be closed to all persons except those allowed to attend pursuant to the company's Articles and corporate law.

The company reminds shareholders that the Dissidents' "green" proxy can be revoked at any time, including with a vote on the company's WHITE proxy. Shareholders are encouraged to continue to vote the company's WHITE proxy up to the Meeting, at which time the Chair may exercise discretion to give effect to such votes."

"decorum" - lmao - so cowboy hats and wine swilling aren't allowed?
as far as revoking my green proxy vote to vote the white one? bite me!
and...funny how "Managment" - continues to make up the rules as they go along. I am done playing by those twisted rules. VOTE GREEN and keep voting for the dissidents. They deserve the votes! imho
Please login to post a reply
Goldenticket
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/17/2011
Social Links
Private Message