St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Well, I've read & re-read the latest NR once again. Hard to wrap your head around much of it? However, lets take a look at three points for now:

1. If the deep drilling at Tesoro had really discovered a giant gold deposit (So, I know I've had a couple real busy days here, but, am I missing something? Did the Deep Drills sneak in & out, without us knowing?)
  2. The 3D geophysical images that showed anomalies at Tesoro were tools to inform mineral exploration. However, one cannot really know what is in the ground before drilling commences. (Tools? Did we consult the Tool Manufacturer at all in the last couple years? Quantec?)
  3. In the months following the decision to stop deep drilling at Tesoro, St. Elias has sought expert advice to inform a new exploration and development strategy. St. Elias expects to disclose more about that strategy to shareholders once fully developed and likely prior to the Annual General and Special Meeting. (There's that deep drilling again? I assume & hope Quantec was finally part of that expert advice, I hope? News is coming prior to the AGM? Wow, I doubt it will be on Xmas, or Boxing day, so we must be getting news possibly next week? I wonder if part of that will be Hole 6, the followup we've been waiting for since Jan?)
Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links
Private Message