St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Hey Lori I like the line about online conspiracy theorists. ok Lori. lets have all 2500 assay results released then if youre so honest.. then we can tally up how much core was even assayed. dont forget to include the drill hole map you promised and didnt deliver on so we can see exactly where each assayed section came from in relation to the anomolies that you said directly correlate with areas of known mesothermal gold mineralization. You know the statement im referring right? ya the one in the corporate presentation that you ALSO removed from the website. Ooooooo...but that might give us a better picture of whats been happening and im guessing probably wouldnt work in your favor regarding this proxy battle would it...? rigghht then. carry on.. ill be sure to repost my copy/paste from the corp presentation to refresh yours and everone elses memory. take care. itll be in a bit though im currently on hold to get my other accounts control number for the green proxy so bear with me.. All in my opinion. id also be curious to know how much core is sitting there that should have gone to the lab but was held back
Please login to post a reply
mikxx1
City
Mars
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2011
Social Links