St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Voting Update
almost 12 years ago

Once again, please remain patient. There is lots of questions, lots of unknowns, but there has been lots of progress! Progress many have not seen as of yet, but it has been a very busy day, for many! Believe me, very busy!

We have been learning & progressing all day. It may not seem obvious right now, but we will provide very clear direction & instructions, very soon, if you choose to vote the Green Alternative!

Please do not rush, we have lots of time!

If you want change, this must be done correct!

Change = GREEN

No Change = White

We should know much more tomorrow, please wait for an update, hopefully after lunch Thursday, we'll be able to give an update.

There has been many obstacles, but there is no shareholder base, anywhere, I'm sure that compares to this one! Strong, is such an understatement!

If we hold tight, remain patient, wait for clear direction, we will win!

I'm very confident we will lower these averages (Georgeson INC, from cdnbigfoot post):

Our track record speaks for itself: 70% success rate in proxy contests during the past

10 years and 74% success rate when representing management.

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links
Private Message