St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to iced's message
I ced. I'm sorry for your situation and hope for Better days for you. Personally, I m not in the 'we' category when you say we failed on the management DD. Many can share your opinion, but I don't. Gold on the surface, gold in the veins, quantec, AND , for what I saw, a great management team. So I filled my wifes' and I TFSA over the years. I feel NO shame in my decisions. I feel no frustration for not selling on the way down from $2.80.... As a matter of fact, I bought more: at $1.50, $1.42, $1.24, $0.75 and just this week at $0.17.............................. Yes, my feeling about management has changed- so much that NOTHING will persuade me to not vote for change. Whatever Anybodys opinion about the drill results are, mine is they are INCOMPLETE .................... I'm not in love with this stock. I am in love with my money. And I bet on what I saw was three great chances to increase my value : Tesoro, Vilcoro, and CB. And I am gonna use my power (votes) to hopefully improve where improvement is needed. I respect your clock may be ticking louder that mine, and I sincerely wish you health and prosperity.
Please login to post a reply
nomadcanada1
City
Fort St John
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/27/2011
Social Links