St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Long Ball's message

LB,

I think you may have touched on one of my biggest questions surrounding the selling...

If it is simply rats off a sinking ship...why only one rat and why are all the other rats not trying to beat Lori to the sea.

Remember insiders consist of Lori's personal friends, handpicked Directors, etc. and they all would be privy to the same information she has

You may be right that her motivation is to liquidate at pennies...but nothing material has changed in months and she has had ample opportunity to liquidate at much higher prices with the same knowledge she has today.

On a side note...

As a shareholder I have very little interest in having an individual acting as President/CEO and Director of my company that shows 0% faith in the company in their actions. Since the initial Plummet our President/CEO/Director has not made any effort to support the company or its shareholders...furthermore with no explanation to calm nerves around her recent selling activities...she has left it to the shareholders to speculate which of course drives the SP lower as many feel her actions are as you have said...a rat getting off the ship.

IMO Lori cannot have it both ways...she cannot be a RAT one day and continue as the President/CEO/Director the next.

If that happens...she maybe a RAT...but us long shareholders will be FOOLS

S.

Please login to post a reply
Stewie
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined