St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Real888's message

I think the reality is due to the lack of information available, your question cannot honestly be answered. Share prices are a result of supply and demand caused by numerous factors and market forces.

A junior's share price is ultimately driven by a couple factors which will enable it to be promoted and allow it to excite both current and prospective shareholders. These factors are well communicated planning followed by successful and well communicated exploration results (the economics), and trust in management.

Although I am unsure of the reason, all of these factors in regards to SLI are not present at this time and have been lacking for some time. We can only speculate as to why we have only been given partial and incomplete information to date but the fact remains shareholders have been in the dark for a long time and the positive information that has been sparingly communicated from management has not yet been reflected in the written news releases.

In my humble opinion, only the release of positive ongoing news that backs up what we are all expecting based on Quantec and historical results as well as verbally from management, combined with a restored faith in whatever management team is at the helm will cause our price to rapidly recover.

As far as timelines your guess is as good as mine but I cannot resist buying more cheap shares at these prices.

Please login to post a reply
dogy
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/09/2010
Social Links
Private Message