St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

It's extremely disappointing that we come here for analysis of material news releases. The company's website should offer all news releases in a clear and concise manner. There should also be some accompanying analysis rather than just raw and edited data. The market heavy hitters employ experts with geo knowledge to do this for their clients, we are left only guessing.

This company appears to take much joy in leaving it's smaller share holders in the dark.

I would expect that Lori, and quite possibly the Directors, have had the trenching and drilling results for some time in order to put together even this simple news release. Which means they had material knowledge before it was made available to the market. Was there a blackout in place we weren't aware of? It seems the loose lips inside the SLI boardroom have been sealed (or fired!).

I don't look to this forum to see where we as a company go next. I look to the SLI boardroom.

But yet again we are left hanging.

Please login to post a reply
CDNbigfoot
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2010
Social Links