St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to rover1's message

Thanks for the reply Rover. But, my personal interpretation of the PP was on the day it was announced, which was Aug 17, 2011. Really does not matter anyway. But I personally phoned that day to try to get into the PP, and it was already full. Many, many I know tried to get in, with no luck. I guess lucky today, but at the time, many wanted in on that one.

Who didn't want to get in, the close on Aug 17, 2011 was $2.11, it was like a 17.2% gain in one day.

So, really it does not matter, Aug 17, or Oct 07, either way it was full, and we were trading above the $2 range. Even then, we hit our all time high of $2.80 on Oct 19, 2011.

We were even trading, and closed at $2.00 on Jan 03, 2012. Ya, 3 months later, we were still @ $2.00.

So, IMO, if any investors saw red flags from Aug 17, 2011 all the way to Jan 03, 2012, but especially in mid Oct, they were extremely smart, and/or lucky, and if they took some profit during that timeframe, well, they look very smart right now. For sure smarter than myself.

I just fail to see the comment of "after the insiders took down the PP " because when you look at the PP, I just don't see it?

1.53 Million shares out of the 2.5 Million (61.2%) was taken from outside. However, I might be missing something. Here's a link to the PP:

http://infoventure.tsx.com/TSXVenture/TSXVentureHttpController?GetPage=FinancingDetailsPP&PO_ID=819165&HC_FLAG1=Y&HC_FLAG2=Y&FinanceSID=55&FinanceTypeCD=PP

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links
Private Message