St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to jw83jw's message
Jw, I'm of the opinion It could go either way in regards to Lori- incompetence or intentional misconduct. And reasons for both scenerios could be applied to the resignations of directors, change in geos, appointment of personal secretaries as directors etc. I'm less inclined to believe she's incompetent. And there may be many other spins as to what may be going on, or what roads and intersections she has navigated ever since what I believe has been a turning point to her conduct: the first Titan 3d results, and then even more so last summers approval of EIS and the trenching that followed................................. So many scenarios , so many possibilities. And most pertinent at this time: so many outcomes........... Will we see a halt due to misconduct investigations. Will we see an NR stating Loris resignation- for? Personal reasons? Or Shareholder revolt and/sentiment confidence? For a new job at fox news? ......... She may even be working day and night on cleaning up her behind the scenes shitstorm and suprising us with a full steam ahead track of proving tesoro for what we all believe is there in the first place................... The more I thi k about it, the more strange possibilities wouldn't surprise me in the least. Personally, I more and more can't help but think she had gotten into bed with some powerful folks that are now the puppet (muppet) masters and she is in some nasty position where any direction she turns is unfavorable......... Just my thoughts that weigh just a bit heavier than other possibilities. My biggest fear and concern: getting royally screwed because of some backdoor deal where insiders walk away with millions and we get a few peanuts for our efforts. I can't let myself be pissed at all the crap that's happened so far, its a game and nothing has been proven in my eyes yet. But I will be pissed if we get back doored in the end ........ But, for us, its a fricken sit and wait game...still Hopefully there's well intended folks putting some pressure on her thru whatever legal channels to force a clean up and getting back on track- likely with her gone? Seems to be going that direction ................... Bottom line is, the ground below Tesoro is still playing our same game of sit and wait. It's just easier being a rock.
Please login to post a reply
nomadcanada1
City
Fort St John
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/27/2011
Social Links