St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Edmonton44's message

Ed44 - I like your line of thinking that we need to prioritize our problems and establish what needs tending to first.

In my opinion Lori’s character traits are not easily identifiable and not negotiable.I think we could spend a lot of time discussing how we perceive her and I bet depending on where the stock price is and who she’s trashed lately we would come up with a long list of things we despise (and things we admire).But it’s not really facts, and although I despise racists, I personally don’t think political correctness is the most important trait for a CEO of a gold co.Actually – some of these back woods industries tend to reward social morons (I have experienced this in oil & gas circles).

My point is – I don’t think focusing on Lori’s bad habits, appearance, personal style and management techniques are where we as shareholders should be spending all our energy.

I agree with some that analyzing potential stock market scenarios could help us prepare for future attacks from people who want to have their way with SLI/ the gold/ us the longs.

Over all – I support bringing the level of emotion down on these boards.This is business.

dLloydc

Please login to post a reply
dLloydc
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2011
Social Links