St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

I am not convinced that Tesoro is a bust. I am thinking that Lori is using some sort of strategy..( not sure what strategy ) Would she risk losing every bit of trust not only with SLI but also with majors that may be interested in the company/properties? To be shamed in the eyes of the media, the public, and SLI is a very heavy burden to bear and not easily forgotten. The media would ( IN MY OWN OPINION ) "rake her over the coals" and she would lose bit of respect from everyone that has any say in this matter...She has more to lose than we do..not to mention the creditability issue which I think would be stamped across her forehead permanently as a failure. I refuse to believe Lori would purposely mis represent or deceive the share holders, future investors and major companies...IMO

I am holding my shares and will not part with a single one until the end. This is MY OPINION..(could be wrong but at this time I have no doubt in my mind what so ever...Better days ahead...Again, this is only my opinion...

max1

Please login to post a reply
max1
City
Louisiana
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/22/2011