St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to 1sailsman's message
First off, why are people still going on about hitting the big anomaly?  Does the NR not spell it out? We did drill it. ----... we failed to find the source of the anomolies not the anomolies... we didnt go deep enough into the anomoly with the majority of holes. The few holes deep enough to reach it are missing information from what most suspect to be the top of the anomoly down into it.  If u believe the reported intercepts are all that is there that is your perogative but more points to that not being the case such as the majority of intercepts being .50m exactly from the most recent nr. Doesn't sound like a natural occurance to me. Why are folks going on about a buy out when it seems to my non-professional sensibilities that the drill results are not warranting that kind of interest? ----for me..I believe in the incredible historic grades and the fact that all info that would allow an informed decision is held back while work is ongoing.  we have two other properties with great potential.   if u didnt notice we have 3 holes on what looks like new additions to the tesoro.  why expand if they would be attached to a duster.  i dont think so.  not with the vilcoro drill ready.  doesnt make sense to me. Why are people going on about incomplete drill results in the NR's? Is management so incompetent that they can't get a professional NR out the door? (That of course discounts the first drill results NR that was seemingly totally botched!) ----I believe we are getting little segments from each hole leaving a conclusive statement up to speculation.  For those that are comfortable with their DD reading between the lines seems to be enough to makes us hold on.   I do not believe that what is reported in the nr is all the gold found in each hole.  Maybe found with legal assays, but i believe they know there is more through the use of PIMA and when Lori feels she is ready many more segments of core will go to the lab for assay from the holes already reported on.   If you will notice on the nr with the first 11 holes only 2 holes had an asterix stating that the reported intercepts were the highest grade in THOSE holes.  .. I dont believe it stated that was the only gold in those 2 holes either..just the highest grade Why do we not have any NEW trenching results?   ----why set up for lowball offers by putting out great news before you feel u have enough proof to get as close to full value as possible..I personally have heard Lori talk about another buyout where she felt a much more attractive price was attainable for the property in question.  Its a big piece of land that may take some time.  ..its like hole 6 where they have 110m worth of core they were going to sample every 1.5m.   im guessing it was good because it remains absent along with the trenching results, the missing holes, the remainder of core from the holes already assayed.  Dont forget about PIMA(portable infrared mineral analysis). Shes used it in the past as a tool on the vilcoro so why wouldnt she again if it allows her to get a good indication of what is there without having to report on it to shareholders.  Its convenient that this is not 43101 compliant so she cannot let us in on what the readings are.  This gives a great deal of control as to what goes to the lab for assays and what does not..hence what we get to learn as this goes.  Until we have a complete picture.. I will not accept that we have nothing but narrow intercepts.  No way. Anyway thats how I see it.IMHO
Please login to post a reply
mikxx1
City
Mars
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2011
Social Links