St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to mikxx1's message

Mikxx1, if you go back to the article I used on Arequipa, you'll see that many of the holes that were reported were also incomplete, with sections with assays pending. They had a lot of technical problems that resulted in holes being terminated without reaching their intended depths and when this happened they reported that the drill terminated in mineralization. One of them, I believe, terminated after about 30m when it was intended to reach 200m.

When it comes to St. Elias's drill results, the news releases are the only source of factual information we have, and while interpretations have varied over some points, the overall picture is pretty clear: what they have reported is representative of what drilling intercepted based on standard sampling practices.

The latest news release says: "The following two tables present the Tesoro drill intercepts greater than 1.0 g/t (Table 1) and the drill intercepts grading between 0.5 and 1.0 g/t (Table 2)." If you take this at face value, it says they have reported every drill intercept over 0.5 g/t. Everything. So when holes are missing or hundreds of meters of intercepts are missing, it is because they did not make the cut-off grade. If you find the results fishy and believe there to be a behind-the-scenes conspiracy intended to hold back good results for some reason, that is your choice. Nothing in the news release leads me to that conclusion.

If I agree with you and say the 0.5m intervals look fishy, what will that accomplish? St. Elias reported what they reported. Holding out for anything more than what they reported is speculative. While you may in fact prove to be correct, there is nothing factual at this time to support that speculation. It's standard practice that if sections are missing and assays are pending to say so in the news release, just like Arequipa did in their news release. No where in the latest news release is there an indication that assays are pending for other sections of core (other than holes 36 - 40)

At the end of the day you either have to take the news releases at face value, or you have to buy into the conspiracy theory that great results are being held back. The problem with the conspiracy theory is insiders are not buying, insiders have consistently sold after drill results were reported and they shut down the drilling program. Drill programs are stepped up, not shut down, when stellar results are achieved.

Please login to post a reply
Crazy_Henderson
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/19/2007
Social Links
Private Message