St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Sculpin, your informative and enlightening posts have probably kept me around a lot longer than some, likely the reason many others have held on as well. Now, seeing that I am in so deep, I have no choice but to ride this one out to the end. But that said, and as we approach the 39 cent barrier as the day progresses, where has any really positive, quantative information been the last little while? Meetings to play hockey and such are great for morale, but I am looking for something to substantiate my minimal investment in what I was hoping was going to be a beneficial endeavor. How can a company supposidely this involved in mining efforts have such little feedback for its shareholders? We have been waiting on some sort of drill results for what seems like an eternity.....Not an attack on you, I just have to wonder how one can remain so "glass half full" when it doesn't appear at times that there is a drop left in the glass.....

Please login to post a reply
manning99
City
Edmonton
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/16/2012
Social Links