St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to jw83jw's message

I sit back and watch all the ups and downs with peoples comments all the while trusting my due diligence as well as hub leaders (thank you) and find that people can be swayed so easy. Even my oil stocks are taking a beating, we just have to ride out the storm. Myself I have taken this opportunity to capitalize on our situation. I bought another 50000 plus shares in one account and then sold same in another account giving myself a 87,000.00 tax loss. This will make my tax bill for 2012 pretty nice. I will be here for the golden windfall when she lands. I think Lori is separating properties just to single out Terroso so it can be sold. 88 corp is just a way of getting claim aside for the sale then we will get it back by default. As soon a Havilah is cleared we will be inundated with sample returns and the big boys will open their check books. IMO. Anyway I do injoy my job.

Please login to post a reply
supervisorswife
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/18/2012
Social Links
Private Message