St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

Sculpin a 70 cent share price would have meant a 46% increase from Tuesday morning. Not sure that news justified that, or not? Bottom Line, we both feel it should never have been driven down to the 50 cent level to begin with, but I guess the Market did?

Anyway, very interesting clip on BNN, Market Call Tonight, if anyone wants to watch it, go to the site, and click on May 02, 2012 with Brent Cook on Junior Mining Stocks.

At the start of the show he talks about a very interesting chart, that shows how much yearly gold is being produced, and how much is being found to replace it. The numbers from 2005 & moving forward are very alarming! Very interesting!

As he says, in the last year (however I see it on the chart approx last 7 years) approx 83 Million OZ of gold were produced, and only approx 20 Million OZ at best, were found. He calls that the Gap, and says, that has to be replaced (ya, I'd say that's pretty obvious). That's a Huge gap, and I see it like I said, the last 7 years looked like this, or pretty close, not just the last few!

As he says, very few finds turn out to be high enough grade, and high enough margin, and are going to be very very valuable to the Majors!

Personally, IMO, I call that the "Tesoro"

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links