St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

These recent posts remind me of when my dad taught me how to ride my bike up really big hills.He told me focus on the road right in front of me and don’t spend much time looking at the top of the hill.He said if I focus, my body will get there eventually, if I get distracted/ angry/ scared/ feel hopeless my mind will give up and my body will follow and I’d end up the kid walking his bike up the hill.

I think making the decision to buy this speculative stock got us on the bike and each of us made a decision how far up the hill we will ride.Those of us who are ‘long’ are planning on riding all the way up to the top.The long haul.

I recommend we stop looking at the top and refocus on the pavement below us.We know what we know (what SLI has told us and released).Wondering what’s up a head wastes a lot of energy on this journey.Most of what we do day-to-day and on these boards has zero impact on our investment.Perhaps we have other things/people we could focus on while we plod along.

Best of luck to all!

dLloydc

Please login to post a reply
dLloydc
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2011