St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to NorthernBeattie's message

Different views make it interesting. Despite what management said they were going to do, I don't want anything to deter them from proceeding in the best way possible to gain maximum value for our property. Lori will gain far, far more than the rest of us, both financially and in personal satisfaction from achievement; if she blew this by giving out results that were premature then the reverse is true.

All those years of "no cost" exploration sending surface samples to Dynacor are impressive to me as is the underground exploration work; someone more versed in this than me noted that they were similar to a drill core. Occasionally I look at the Quantec colours of the anomaly although I can draw it with my eyes closed.

I like what I see in Peru and I am fearful of the US dollar, fearful of the repercussions of the money printing throughout the world. It only takes five missed meals and a person is eligible for the definition of starvation. Hunger causes unrest, lack of judgment, herd violence. I like gold and silver, I like SLI and my order was filled today.

Please login to post a reply
greaser10
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/04/2011
Social Links
Private Message