St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to LocoGringo's message

L.G. If you go to the link library, photo section, you will find a picture titled "Subsurface Tesoro" and it depicts the anomaly that looks like a wren sitting on her nest. To be politically correct, I should say "sitting on his nest," I suppose.

If you look above the anomaly and west, you can see that the cross section of the ore containing rock is comparatively thin. There are slightly red areas throughout this rock that appear to be mineralized zones, and are hard to see. The plan was to drill the periphery first and it appears to me that it was not a slam dunk to hit well mineralized zones in this area, and this is what happened. In retrospect delivering those 10% results without a more complete drilling exploration have certainly caused an early exit for a lot of previous posters.

I have never been that talented or that diligent to watch my computer that closely to be able to scramble in and out of SLI; not wanting to risk any shares at all, I am much more content to wait for the maturing of Lori's plan over the next half year.

P.S. While you are looking at that photo, peek at the C1 gold values in the underground workings in the photo below, and sleep soundly tonight!

Please login to post a reply
greaser10
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/04/2011
Social Links
Private Message