St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: Years
over 12 years ago
in response to nomadcanada1's message

Nomadcanada1, I didn't mean to insinuate that drilling started in 2005, but rather my intent was to point out that mineral exploration is a long tedious process that takes way longer than anyone imagines it will, as exemplified by the number of ounces that have been proven up on Tesoro since 2005 bulk sampling program.

My point is that it appears some people have expectations that this property will be sold quickly (some appear to believe it is happening behind the scenes right now). And although anything is possible, most likely this will go the way of 99.99% of all junior explorers and take years to prove up and may or may not sell to a major. If SLI can pull consistent drill cores that show economic grade over long intervals over a decent strike length, all bets are off, but the first glimse we've had at SLI's drill core is unfortunately pointing to a long slow road ahead.

Please login to post a reply
Crazy_Henderson
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/19/2007
Social Links
Private Message