St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

I do not expect much involving the release of drilling information until there is some conformation that results are beginning to confirm the "reality of Tesoro." By virtue of the initial drill results being on the edge of the zone and perhaps failure of complete analysis, we are presently at the mercy of the asks in the market. Eventually there should be a reasonable floor and any buyers in the meantime will be as close to the bottom as possible. I say "perhaps failure of complete analysis" of the core as there is no substantial proof that those recent substandard values do or do not continue throughout the surface drill cores.

Iced, I fully understand your concerns and yet those rich veins and the shafts that have been extended and the underground workings fashioned do confirm what the Titan geophysics has outlined. It has been noted that the underground workings are really equivalent to a bore hole and it also has been noted that the next world class mine will be found by science.

There probably won't be a lot to prop up the share price in the near future other than those buyers that see the potential of this property. There is a lot of gold mining companies in competition out there, and yet there is not one property that I know of that has a massive anomaly sitting underneath those 50+very rich gold veins at surface. I was under the impression that three deep drills touched the top edge of the anomaly, and that one section came in at 9gms/t. Sculpin reports that we don't know anything about the anomaly yet, and this, I presume is because perhaps those drills could have been so horizontal that they didn't necessarily reach the anomaly. I doubt that this is the case but strictly speaking we don't know the position or angles of any of the drills.

Iced, I hope your health improves, and the only advice I can give you is to not fret too much about the daily share price fluctuations as the molten, heated gold solution has not changed one iota since it cooled into the position that Lori and her team are going to outline and prove. Fretting about something that will be resolved by September is not going to help you or anyone else for that matter.

Please login to post a reply
greaser10
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/04/2011
Social Links
Private Message