St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: Gumby
over 12 years ago
in response to sculpin's message

Sculpin, you're 100% correct about this paragraph from your reply:

I don,t believe you should blame me for taking the sp to upper $2, but if you say you will look after the sp from here, go ahead, put the sp where it should be. All the glory to ya, be it up or down, I don,t care, I am staying to the bitter end, and then some. Its the prize at the end that we are focused on.

The SP hit over $2 in early 2010, then again in early 2011, pretty much stayed over that range except for a dip in May. But it was then back over $2, and then hit the all time high on Oct 19, 2011 @ $2.80.

But also remember, at & around that time we had the following take place as well:

• New website was launched, and had much info nobody had seen before
  • Forbes interview with Lori
  • The Private Placement closed
  • Blackout was announced on the board Oct 15, 2011 (right or wrong, it happened)

There was lots of good info, and the momentum was running. Those who took profits at the high, well, you're much smarter than I, and many! Hind sight is all so clear!

I sure hope someone can & will look after the SP going forward, but personally, I think it will be the updated & new drill results that will do that, and eventually & hopefully a Resource estimate, not some individual.

However, that's jusy my opinion!

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links