St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Zuric's message

First of all, 72 cents looks good compared to a close of 65 cents.

I say extreme sale, many think still over priced?

That's a post that looks like it took you considerable time to complete. For effort, I'll give you 100%. Accuracy & quality, I'm not sure yet?

We could put the same post up, and change the red to green, and change the text to what we believe, , but then guess what? We'd be referred to as "Pumpers"

There are many corrections, first line, don't forget they just added another BC Property, so in my mind that's 8 not a 7, to bring the total to 11, not 10.

Think I could correct much more! However, I'll wait for the updated & new results, trenching, etc, etc. I will let the Tesoro speak for itself. I may be right, or I may be wrong?

I do appreciate other views, that are not so positive, they all need to be considered & read & thought about! You've posted a whole bunch of those for all of us. But, does not mean we have to agree, obviously we all won't.

I will stay Long, it looks like you are not so long, possibly short?

I'll stay till the end, not sure what your situation is?

If I knew ya, I'd put a cold one, or 12 on the line, just for fun.

Time will tell, see ya at the Finish Line!

Once again, all in my opinion!

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links