St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Re: Spanking!
over 12 years ago
in response to longtime's message
Thanks for sharing the feeling, longtime. I felt the same way, listening to Aunt Lori scold us this morning. We're just shareholders and have no "rights" to current information or to talk directly to Directors.??????? I may have paraphrased that a bit, but it still struck me a bit hard this morning. I was driving at the time, and some of her comments definitely distracted me. I am one of those who believe that shareholders should leave day to day management up to those who manage day to day. Still, I was a bit offended to be told, in no uncertain terms, not to believe anything I may read on an Internet forum, like this one. As has been said by others, the medium is the message. SLI needs to acknowledge that the conduits that permit the flow of information between companies and thier owners (shareholders) is evolving. We are more demanding, for real time information, than ever before. Grow with that Aunt Lori. Okay, I have that out of my system now. Everything else she said was pretty reasonable. I'm still a supporter, just don't talk down to me again. IMHO (What, me worry?)
Please login to post a reply
NoWorries
City
Calgary
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/14/2012
Social Links