St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Hey Folks;

Well---Drew touched on the majority of the key events that took place at the B&B. We were attended by 40 participants and even though Murry brought his own "tar and feathers", everybody at the meeting seemed calm and understanding to the recent dip in SP.

I think that it was understood by most that you don't shoot the messenger, cuz the last thing you want to do is cut off the only communication we do have. Took big kahunnas on Murry and Alices part to come out to face a possible --Angry Mob. Kudos to both of them and many thanks.

Murry did an outstanding job of explaining the recent plunge in SP, driven by some outside of Canada forces that did not seem to want the China connection. He also went to great length to explain how they were treated like Royalty by the Chinese delegation that hosted them.

A part of Murrys presentation that gave me some great comfort was his take on the "deep drill" that was or is on the Tesoro to drill into the center of the anomoly. He stated that there are only three holes going deep in the anomoly, and that the rest are going to be at the 600 meter depth with the drills that are presently there. If they prove mineralization to the 600 meter depth with numerous holes, it could take in excess of 20 years to mine out what was already proven to that depth. Makes sense.

A question that was asked was --"Why do we need 3 new directors that are business orientated rather than the two that were released that were geologists". Murry stated that you only need "so many geologists" and that we probably had enuff of those on site to satisfy our geology needs.

It also came out that we possibly needed more business oriented people to lead the company forward during and after the Tesoro development stages. After all, the present stage of the Tesoro is 5000 acres---we still have another 12,500 acres to develope on the Tesoro as well as another two properties in Peru, " The Vilcorro" and "The Cueva Blanca".

Soooo--- that is my take on the DV Beer and Bull and what a pleasure it was meeting so many of my fellow investors. Also increased the guest list for the SS St Elias, as well as orphaned out a whole pile of ducks to a bunch of re-believers. Good job-- cuz the feed bill was starting to cause great concern.

Can't wait till tommorrows conference call, and hope it all goes well for all who participate. Good luck to all and---quack quack.

Rinky

Please login to post a reply
Rinky
City
D.V.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/15/2011