St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
I know the jury is out on some of his postings and his intent but I thought this email from his blog might be of interest to some. Hogs recent submission is very interesting but I haven't been able to get into the photos yet as I have been flying all day. Perhaps this info along with Hogs will allow for some interesting insight and thoughts from all. He asks at the bottom that we should make up our own minds on the drill results but from what I can (as a complete drilling/mining numpty) it's appears from his pic that they are fine. Although we have drilled some high priority targets we don't seem to have touched the main part of the major ovoid. Also, as I think about it... High priority doesn't mean "expect high grades". It just means we want to drill these first. Perhaps they are just calibration holes against the quantec survey. Anyway, enough rambling from an idiot. Here is the email I received from primed. New post on The Primed Report St. Elias Mines – (SLI) – Drill plan explained, graphically! by Steve Trying to explain the drill program to readers through text is a very difficult exercise in linguistics. I am not a professional writer as is evidenced by the number of typo's and grammatical errors that find their way into my writings. Never-the-less, where words fail I am able to present to you graphical imagery to get my point across. As I said in an earlier post, St. Elias Mines did not drill perimeter holes. They did in fact drill the Quantec drill plan as prescribed by Quantec. In doing so, SLI has drilled high priority anomalies near surface. Coincidentally those near surface anomalies and in close proximity to the giant OVOID anomaly. So much so that you may consider these first 11 holes to be perimeter holes for the OVOID. The reality however; is that these drill holes are the first 11 pilot holes testing the high priority anomalies near surface. To make my point crystal clear I have taken the pictorial drill program from Quantec and I have overlayed it on the topographical view of the giant ovoid anomaly. I will do discuss my opinions on the results as I have already done that many times on the stockhouse forum and right here: http://primed24.wordpress.com/2012/01/27/530/ Please take a few minutes to view the drill plan in pictorial representation against the giant ovoid. Then draw your own conclusions as to the quality of the drilling results. Steve | January 29, 2012 at 5:30 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p14XFN-8N Comment    See all comments Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions. Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://primed24.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/st-elias-mines-sli-drill-plan-explained-graphically/ Thanks for flying with WordPress.com
Please login to post a reply
flapsupgearup
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/25/2010
Social Links
Private Message