St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Has anyone else noticed that SLI has no new news out? On a day where gold rises 40 dollars an ounce and the TSX goes up over 100 points and we are down. I talked with Murry and Jeff in the last week and both had nothing new to enlighten me about and both of them seemed to be angry at the fact that there has not been been news flow for investors as well as themselves. They felt that they have been kept in the dark. Murry apologized to me for the sh--show this last 5 months with SLI has been. I told him that I feel like a real idiot for not selling when the stock hit 2.80 0r 2.50 or 2.40 and now have a stock sitting at around a 1.00. I also told him that myself as well as many of my associates who are invested in SLI have lost total faith in SLI managment to be professional and considerate of their investors. We all have agreed that when and if this thing gets back to anywhere near 2.00 we are out!!! The kicker for us I told him was how some people got to sell their shares at 1.90 before the news came out, while we watched the stock drop to.62 cents. Insider information leaked which was not cool, loses credibility with shareholders. They could not disagree with me. Jeff was really frustrated with what has been happenning as far as execution is concerned on the company level. We supposedly have been drilling since the end of Aug. 2011 and here we are 5 months later and all we have is 4600 metres of drilling assayed and no trenching assayed. Unbelievable!!!! Execution is a huge issue here. Where is the Bradley Bros. deep drill, now we aren`t getting it only Endergold or whoever that have a 1000 metre drill, not a 1500 metre drill, do we really know anything. I can see why Hog, Sculpin, Kemo, Bow, Long and all the other regulars have been on here far less. Disallusioned at what has been going on with the management or with the lack of what has been going on. Either way there is nothing ON TOPIC to talk about anymore. We need drilling results, trenching results, assays to move forward. The one thing that I was told recently by Murry is that we will not stop drilling until this thing is sold. He said I know we are going to make money, I am just not sure how much. There will be a mine here! I hope he is right, I want results and proof!!! If only we had true eyes inside to see what has been going on at corporate head quarters to see what has gone on!!!!

Frustrated, bewildered and ready to pack it in,

Goldenboy

Please login to post a reply
goldenboy4
City
Calgary
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined