St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to digidude101's message

As some of you know, I had been doing some research on this before, but I am totally taken aback by this new information. It will be interesting as to how our Western Media will spin this to the general public...

Murry's trip to China has just taken on a whole new meaning in my mind and the Americans have been caught flat footed, in many ways. The US dollar will now plummet and all the Middle East oil exporting countries will now want to be paid in GOLD...

The proposed financial sanctions against Iran by both the U.S. and Europe have just gone out the window and the whole Middle East situation has just heated up...

Folks, this is Earth shattering news as now he who has the gold will be the one to have access to Middle East oil...

The United States of America has just been kicked where it hurts. There is no turning back now...

Kherson

Please login to post a reply
Kherson
City
Berwick, Nova Scotia
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2010