St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Perspective
over 12 years ago

I have a different perspective. If you sell your shares now and have had them for five years then you have made a profit. Most are not in that position and if you sell your shares now at a loss then you have lost real money. At worst, since I have not lost real money I can hang on as I am not in need of that money right now; in time, when the results are in for the surface trenching there will be at lest an open pit mine because of the rich, numerous veins and the underground workings that are really the equivalent of a drill result.

I don't have time or desire to watch the daily fluctuations in share price and am not mentally equipped to battle with the weekly manipulations that are going on so I stick with my position, buying low when I can. Earlier there was a big question re if the big anomaly contained only sulphides but the release indicated that a narrow vein showed 9 gms/t and this leads me to suspect the deep drills will tell the true anomaly story. I don't know if Lori can really patch up the first drill results and thus it may be advantageous to her to either drill more, or assay the surface samples at this time and report later. A weak explanation would only be harmful. At any rate I am not good at guessing to sell now and buy in at a lower level because of the above reasons and I used to get burned in this situation. In the meantime the price will fluctuate so I will occupy my time with other things.

Please login to post a reply
greaser10
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/04/2011
Social Links
Private Message