St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Zuric's message

Zuric...

1- I wouldn't sell my position in this stock for anything right now based on the very few drill holes we have seen so far. Lots of drilling left to do!!

2- I don't see the instability with directors.. I see that she needed to improve her directors knowledge level.

3- I'm sure that management sees these boards and I hope for a response by week end.

4- I think there is a lot to add to the last assay news release. The gold under 1 ppm could possibly make a large difference. Hole DDH-TE-07 shows a .21m intercept of 1.252 ppm when infact the "From M." is 62.70,,, and the "To M." is 67.28 ??? To me that looks more like 5.21M @ 1.252ppm. Not sure which is the mistake,,,the interval distance or the "To, From". I think the clarification is quite important. It would be good if we had Paul Greys signature on it so that it could be 43-101. I hope he's around!!

Please login to post a reply
Kemo
City
Whiterock
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/31/2010
Social Links