St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to manning99's message

Manning;

Welcome as one of our new posters on Agoracom. I sincerely hope that you are using cash that you can afford to lose or win with, because in a venture stock either is possible, and for sure one or the other is probable.

That being said, I believe YOU have to make that decision--- not some body else, and especially a Hub leader because of the ---" you told me " scenario.

Sculpin and the rest of the leaders put so much free time into this hub ---because they believe, and they want you and the rest of us free riders to be as well informed as they possibly can, because they are generous,unselfish people--but also to ensure that those they are partnering in this venture with are well informed. Informed investors make informed decisions, and generally smart decisions based on due dilligence.

I am probably known on this hub as a very positive person, some like it ---some don't. Even though I prefer to be thought of in a good lite rather than in a dark lite, to me it does not matter, cuz everybody in this world is entitled to their own opinion.

Soooo,-- with all due respect, I believe it is unfair to ask Sculpin to make your decision for you. Hope you make the right one ---alone, but use the DD the hub leaders and others have supplied, to help you make that decision easier.

And --by the way---QUACK--- QUACK--- QUACK---QUACK. Nuff Said.!!!

I'm sure if you've done your due dilligence you'll know what my opinion is by the noisy ducks.!!!

Rinky

Please login to post a reply
Rinky
City
D.V.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/15/2011