St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Confused
over 12 years ago

I made the title of this post, because, I must admit, that's what I am right now? Confused, because I have gone through the NR on the 11 holes many times now. I sure wish I could see the gold grade show from 0.3g/T and above, not 1g/T and above. My personal feeling, if we looked at 0.3g/T and above, we'd have a 10 page NR, not a 2 page.

Once again, remember, after scaling the only anomaly calculation, we are looking for 0.3g/T average, (actually 0.29g/T) over the volume of the anomaly, and you know what that gives us! Lots!

I also have to know where these 11 holes were drilled. Boy would it be nice, and so important to see the 3D anomaly picture, and see the 11 holes plotted! Such vital information!

I've just spent the last couple hours going over, once again, the 43101 & the Paul Grey verification samples. These 40 samples were scattered throughout the property, and trust me, some of these values were very low, but I added all 40 up, and took an average.

The average of all 40 samples is:

34.78 g/T (yes, that's 1.118 OZ/T)

We've seen 11 drill results, and that's approx 22% of the 20,000M drill plan, I want to see the other 78%, and I sure would like to know where these holes are, so we can compare to the 43101, and the Quantec report.

Not selling even 1 share!

Here's the link to the report:

43-101 Technical Report

Bow

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating