St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
Frustration
over 12 years ago
in response to wally2shu's message
Further to that, in my opinion (I know many will disagree), to a large degree we have shown solidarity amongst the shareholders during this "shakedown" and now, if we care about this stock and how this company is perceived by the rest of the world then, like her or not, we have to give Lori a vote of confidence and right this ship. She's not going anywhere folks, and I think as long as we are bashing her and how she's managing things, then neither are we. It's still a fact that she has a lot of shares in this company like many of us, and wants the best deal possible for them. I'm not certain of all the facts that have led to the recent days events but I AM certain that punting Lori now or constant unrest in the ranks with regard to management is not going to put us in a favorable light in everyone else's eyes. We have to right this thing and move forward. I've been openly critical of Lori here before...guilty as charged...but I've rethought what would be best for my investment and at this point I'm going to support management and hope that they've got the wherewithal to take this home for us. C'mon Lori. Let's do this.
Please login to post a reply
ldsands
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message