St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Freedom12's message

I think most CEO's operate much like Lori and her determination and drive is what has brought SLI (and many investors) success. We may not understand her game plan and be upset that we are not kept informed of her strategy, but keeping her cards close to her chest is probably very strategic (and needed). I think investors should a) trust Lori and b) be careful of what you hope for.

Regarding Geo's. In my experience, most Geo's are very strong on technical scientific information (understanding the earth ect.). Typically they are not very strong with language skills/writing news releases or dealing with people/investor emotions.

I would guess the recent resignations may have been connected to the Geo’s being rushed in their analysis of the results announced in our press release. I'm speculating that Lori was put in a very tough situation when we, the investors demanded results now (or else) and at the same time I bet the Geo's were begging for more time to develop a more insightful report on results. In this possible scenario, she would have chosen to rush a press release (for investors) at the expense of the quality of the interpretation (and at the expense of two directors).

Perhaps we should refrain from pushing mgt. (Lori, Murry et al) to rush press releases and instead let things progress as they have planned?We should practice patience.

dLloydc

Please login to post a reply
dLloydc
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2011
Social Links