St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
What's next...
over 12 years ago
Well folks, looking ahead to tomorrow and the coming weeks and wondering where we're going to be sure gets one's head spinning. A lot of things have gone down in the last few days, leading me to think of several possible scenarios.
But one thing that I hope bodes well for us after this major SP drop is the fact that there should be a new sense of urgency on Lori's part to prove this up, get results out, and consequently shore up the SP again. With this shakedown, although many are hanging onto their shares, without proof that we are actually sitting on what we've come to hope and believe we are sitting on, we could be the target of a hostile takeover bid.
I can't help but think that, if there is scepticism regarding the property, if a suitor came along now and low-balled us with a $20/share offer, many may be delighted to take it.
I don't know if that scenario is even a possibility, but if it is, then the onus is surely on Lori to release substantial results and get our SP high enough to avert such a threat.
I'm encouraged to think that the drill results we just received are far better than how the NR they were presented in indicated.
And, yes, we've heard the song and dance before about more communication with investors. I'd like to believe that these recent events will convince Lori of the absolute necessity to keep her shareholders apprised. We'll be watching for updates from Sculpin and hope that she's forthcoming as promised.
As far as the resignations of Duncan and Allan, we can hope that people with strong industry backgrounds will be appointed to replace them and carry on. These resignations could be perceived either as a black mark on the company, or a great coaching move if Lori hits a home run with their replacements.
Regardless, where we sit right now should result in some swift new moves by management to right the ship, get things back on course, and hasten the release of good material news.
Just my thoughts...and hopes.
Please login to post a reply
ldsands
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/23/2011
Social Links