St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to sculpin's message

I think when Lory mentions that the mineralization goes to depth, the most important thing to understand is that it means that there is no water.

When quantec did their analysis on the property it showed that there was either a lot of mineralization or a lot of water down deep. The analysis done by quantec does not differentiate between water and mineralization.

Therefore it is not so much that they needed to see if the mineralization went to depth with every hole, however that they have proven that there is no water down deep.

So here is a summary of what we know.

1. All of the data shown by quantecs analysis has been proven to be mineralization at not water
2. There are producing gold mines on either side of the St Elias owned property.
3. Every sample wether it been a drill sample or a bulk sample has shown excellent gold grades
4. All the gold they have found at surface has to come from below.

If a regular guy puts everything together and looks at the big picture and all the data, this looks to be an excellent investment.

SIDE NOTE:

As far as the recent trading activity and news release. I understand that the Chinese investors requested some analysis results. This is why the news release appeared unfinished. It wasn't meant for the public, but they have to show the public regardless. I believe all of the things St Elias is doing right now are putting the company in an excellent position. If people get afraid of things that are going on right now and sell off, it is only because they have not done their due diligence.

St Elias has funded themselves for the most part. However when a project gets this large you have to seek outside investing. And if this means St. Elias has to publish a vague news release on request to raise capital, causing the average shareholder that does not do their DD to sell off. So be it.

Please login to post a reply
jon_doe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/29/2010
Social Links
Private Message