St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

Thanks to all who reported back to those of us who couldn't be there. A couple of observations:

1. I am pleased that the increase in options was voted down. I know that some have said the options prevent dilution as funds will then be raised by PPs, but the recent PP proved that this can happen at any time even if there are options left to issue. Which leads me to the second point,

2. One of the reasons I voted against increasing the options available was my disgust at the last PP being done way below market price to insiders. After hearing Lori's answer I am convinced that I made the right choice. The "new shareholders and supporting the share price" is bull s. There have been a lot of new shareholders over the past year that have had to buy at the market. The owners of this company were smart enough to see this for what it was - a way for Lori and her friends to increase their % ownership of the company at the expense of the rest of us.

3. One drill rig only? I don't understand this one. Is this all that was available? Just don't know. The answere that it had to do with quality makes no sense.

4. Lori has not been selling. She knows more than she is letting on. I think this will be a huge mine. The shareholders just need to ensure they still own enough of it when it comes in.

Please login to post a reply
colder
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/25/2011
Social Links
Private Message