St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to Silverback's message

Silverback, that was a very good post, and thanks for that. You obviously spent much time and thought. But, you know that we might just have some concerns with one of your paragraphs, and I'd like to try to justify the Hub Leaders actions please. This is the paragraph, I'm not sure I agree with:

Predictably the hub leaders start removing posts they feel are 'unruly' or 'undermining' because that is not what they want to hear. They want all those things their DD has indicated await them. So voicing what some people feel is a concern or a valid but conflicting opinion becomes 'sniping' and 'bashing', having forgotten that they, the leaders, were part of creating the mob and their expectations in the first place. Conversely, those presenting their concerns feel they are being unfairly repressed by the 'cops'. It's a two sided coin.

Now for the why. Here's the posts that have been pulled and/or flagged:

1) I agree, and you spell check next time. Check this website and the detail of it

Kaminak Gold Corporation

2) I have seen many people tirfed out for mearly voicing opinions. Pumpers rule the board, it's just that simple folks.

And that's it, the 2 posts, so I don't think it was predicatable, and I do think they broke the Agoracom rules, and the way the board was getting this morning, we did (IMO) need to step in and try to control it, best we could. We need to step in at times, or we can all imagine where we would be headed!

Please all remember, the Hub Leaders live from coast to coast, communicating, and our work schedules don't really line up with each other. We communicate as regulary as possible, and honestly try to control the board best we see fit. Trust me, the time we put in, something has to give, and what gives in my case, is my pleasure time, and as bad as it is to say, also my family time. This is an absolute Full Time Job! Trying to justify our actions continually, is not only time constraining, but will soon come to an end.

I think Hog put out a very good post, following up, and stepping into what was going to become an uncontrollable situation.

We talked the other night in great length about a post, that was very borderline to being removed. We all decided to let it stay, and in the end, the poster ended up coming back and appologizing for the original post. Please, do not think we just pull posts, when we feel like it. I would personally say, it is very unpredictable, but always justified (I guess that's my opinion though)

Personally, we've all been on our computers all morning, and for some, all mornings and pretty much afternoon now.

I wanted to comment on this one, and justify our actions, as I did see you put in quite a bit of effort with your post as well Silverback, and it was very well laid out.

This has been a very busy day!

Thanks

BOW2U

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined