St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

IMO...

As many are expecting news releases in abundance any day I urge everyone to be patience. The way I see it if there is a way to delay the release of news on the results....please delay it!

I do not see the benefit of releasing the crown jewel of SLI news (drilling results) into a volatile market ripe with uncertainty.

The best scenario SLI can face is as many suitors as possible for a buyout. Those who fit that bill will be reduced in times of uncertainty(IMO).

As the SP is remaining stable in these times of volatility...there doesn't seem to be a reason to release news prematurely (except if legally required) and every reason to release news strategically (which is what I beleive management is doing).

I hear all the positive comments "almost there"..."just around the corner"... "any day now"...etc. which is all wonderful... but IMO those comments are too often fueled on emotion and nervous energy...and not rational thinking.

If news doesn't come for a month or 6...don't stress... be sure it is strategic and not a slight to investors...be patient my friends...patience builds SP stability...Stability is our best friend until the time is right :)

all IMO

S.

Please login to post a reply
Stewie
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined