St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
lull
almost 13 years ago

Is it the end of the month??? Nope.

Should we let Lori do her job? Yep.

Why is it whenever there is a lull in news people complain about management? I guess thats the nature of the game.. however, its well known we were told the end of the month or beginning of October for SOME results. I could see being a little curious mid to late Oct but lets at least wait until when we were told we could expect something. ..and no proof ?.. how about 43101 compiant samples to 100meters for a start.. which are fantastic I might add? And 52 veins... and.. and... and... Before calling out no proof maybe we should think about these points or review our link library and photo section. Would SLI spend hundreds of thousands of dollars doing all the titan 24s for nothing?? Uh.. not likey. The found gold has to come from somewhere and its been stated its a mesothermal system(zona central) which Im told means it comes up from the depths. No brainer for me. I believe there is a plan in place. We will see. All IMO of course. Take care and good luck. Later.

Please login to post a reply
mikxx1
City
Mars
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2011
Social Links