St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company

I would think though, whatever the deal would be, the shares will trade at that price the day anything is announced, and probably higher in anticipation for following bids. During that period, I'm sure shareholders will have a good chance to exit if they wish at that point, as I'm sure the volume would be quite high.

As I've posted many times in the past, I remember so clearly the Andean deal when Goldcorp out bid Eldorado, almost exactly a year ago, based on approx 2.54 Million Oz, and lots of potential. Anyway, the day the deal was announced, they traded over 20 Million shares, and hit their all time high of $7.33, and when the dust settled, and the deal was done, they got approx $6.50 per share (approx 4 months later). They had approx 5 times more shares than SLI, so that approx 80 cent difference, is approx $4.00 in our world.

So, when you multiply the $7.33 by 5 as well, you get approx $36 per share, in the SLI world, and that was based on 2.54 Million Oz of gold, but like I said lots of potential as well.

Bottom Line, this $30 per share talk, is not even in my sights! (IMO)

I'm looking beyond, much more beyond!

Long & Strong in some very interesting times!

Bow

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010
Social Links