St. Elias Mines

Welcome To the St. Elias Mines HUB On AGORACOM Keep in mind, the opinions on this site are for the most part speculation and are not necessarily the opinions of the company
in response to mikxx1's message

Mikxx1, you can click on my name, then go to my post history. The avg price of the 4 companies I was comparing was just under $800 per OZ in the ground. However, we had many posts relating to this topic. Bottom Line, I always use $150 per OZ & I always use 1g/T. So that gets me to the question of the last post you had, about not being conservative. Bottom Line again, I will not change my numbers. I really hope to be proven wrong by the drills, but even with conservative numbers, to come out with a calculation of 102 Million OZ, is unheard of, and that alone will be a story.

So, if you want to, or anyone wants to change the numbers, it's pretty easy to do. I came up with $133 per share based on the following:

1. Only the Zona Central Anomaly
  2. Only 1 g/T
  3. Scaled by 68% (see below for a post on the scaling)
  4. $150 per OZ in the ground

The rest of the numbers are basically constants. So, if you want to change any of the 4 variables, it's up to you, but, I'm not going there.

Here's the post on the scaling factor & why I use 68%:

Re: Interesting Volume!!!

Please login to post a reply
BOW2U
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/25/2010